There’s no time like the present to schedule a complimentary consultation at KCC Orthodontics. Whether you’re interested in learning more about braces or Invisalign, all consultations begin the same way. KCC Orthodontics take pride in caring for each patient individually and creating a personal treatment plan to help you achieve your best smile. We know that starting something new can be daunting, so we’ve broken down each step in the consultation process for you to get a glimpse of KCC Orthodontics’ care before you join us in office.
- Once you check in at our front desk, we’ll take initial records, including photos and X-rays. These records give us a starting point to establish your personalized treatment plan. They are also used as the “before” image to track your progress.
- Next, you’ll meet with one of our treatment coordinators. Our coordinators will get to know your concerns for your smile and go over your records with you.
- G will then join the consultation to design and explain your unique treatment plan. Dr. G sees every patient – new and existing – at every appointment. All patients receive a treatment update every visit as well as a review of their oral hygiene.
- After a treatment plan is recommended and explained by Dr. G, the treatment coordinator will answer any of your questions. They will explain the details of your specific insurance coverage and fees. The treatment coordinators will go over KCC Orthodontics’ commitments to you and ensure your needs and questions have been met.
- After it’s all been said and done, it’s up to you to decide the best next step. There is no pressure to start or sign up for any plan, and there is no timeline for when a decision must be made.
- For those who are ready to start immediately, the treatment coordinator will be happy to get you scheduled at a time that best fits your schedule.
KCC Orthodontics prides itself on its friendly and fun atmosphere. We try our best to take the pressure off you when it comes to deciding what’s best for your smile. We respect your time and offer both early and late afternoon appointments. If you’re ready to come see us for a complimentary consultation, don’t hesitate to call. We can’t wait to meet you!